Definition of cookie
A cookie is a file that when accessing certain web pages is downloaded to the user's computer.
Cookies have several functions, the main ones are to allow a web page to store information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and they can also be used to recognize the user depending on the information contained.
It is not always possible to have information on cookies placed by third parties through our website, just as the Internet and websites work. In cases where our website contains integrated elements this applies especially (it is called integrated elements to images, videos, documents or texts that are stored elsewhere but that are displayed on our website or through it, as well as derivatives of the analysis plugins).
Most browsers allow cookies to be managed when the user does not want them to be stored in the browser or if it is required to be permanently informed every time a cookie requests to be installed. Browsers allow configurations to always reject cookies, ask the user if they want to install each cookie or always accept them.
Browsers also allow users to specify which cookies will be accepted or not. The user can reject the cookies of third parties, of certain domains, accept them as non-persistent (they will be deleted when the browser is closed) or allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
We ask the user that if any cookie that is not indicated in this document is found we must be informed. User can also request information directly from the third party to expand information about cookies regarding the purpose, duration and how it guarantees the privacy.
Information about cookies
The regulation LSSI-CE (Law of the information society and electronic commerce) contains a section that requires owners of a website to download cookies in the user's browser to inform the user about the cookies used, including information about the type of cookies, duration and purpose of each of them. It is a complex requirement but we try to comply with this legal requirement as much as possible.
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the user's browsing experience, so that content can be shared on social networks and to perform statistics and obtain browsing habits.
Our site will not work properly if cookies are blocked, but the user can perform this action by rejecting the processing of data or information.
If the navigation is continued, the user gives his consent for the use of these cookies, as established in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. The user expressly accepts the use of this website to treat the information collected in the manner detailed in this document, as well as the purposes of said information. The user acknowledges that he has been informed about the possibility of rejecting the processing of such data or information through the configuration options available for this purpose in his browser, even though this blocking of cookies in his browser may not allow correct use of all the functionalities of our website.
Cookies used on this website
To get the user to have a better browsing experience, to share content on social networks and to obtain statistics, we use our own and third-party cookies on this website.
The treatment of the information can be rejected by the user using the configuration options of your browser, but, in doing so, it is likely that this website will not work correctly.
If the user continues browsing, he will give his consent for the use of the cookies detailed below, this is according to the terms included in 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Make this website work correctly.
- Remember user settings for different visits and during them
- Accelerate logins by not always having to start it
- Allow playing videos and visualization of images, texts and documents located in other servers
- Improve the security of the website
- Increase the navigation speed of our website
- Allow the user to share content on social networks
- Perform analytical tasks that allow us to improve our website
- That the products offered can be purchased and paid for
- Collect sensitive information (without the express permission of the user)
- Collect personally identifiable information (without the express permission of the user)
- Share personal data that allows identification to third parties
Third party cookies used
Like most websites, ours includes features provided by third parties.
In order to collect information on behalf of Ineo Prototipos SL for statistical purposes, for the provision of services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services, Ineo Prototipos SL may use third-party services.
The most common third-party cookies, among others, are:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to restricted zones, remember the items of an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the regional configuration from which he accesses to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the Service. Properly treated by Ineo Prototipos SL or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services offered. In order to fulfil this objective and in order to improve the offer of services or products, its navigation on our website is analysed.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are shown. Properly treated by Ineo Prototipos SL allow improving the effectiveness of the advertising spaces that may exist on this website, adapting the content of the advertisement to our website. For this, advertising related to the user's browsing profile could be shown after having analyzed the browsing habits on the Internet.
Neither the responsible for this website nor the advertisers can, in any case, obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and the privacy settings that the user has chosen in these networks.
Manage and disable cookies
The user can adapt the configuration of the browser so that it informs before it is downloaded, if you do not want the websites to store any cookies on your computer. This configuration can also be adapted to reject all cookies, or only those of third parties. It is also possible to delete cookies that are already on the computer. This configuration must be adapted separately for each equipment used.
Below are the links provided by the most widely used browsers that allow adapting the configuration for this purpose: