This Privacy Notice describes the procedures we follow to collect, use, disclose, preserve and protect your personal information.
For Ineo Prototipos the protection of personal data of users is a priority therefore we want to inform you that this website guarantees your rights.
- Unless it is really necessary to provide the required services, we never ask for personal information.
- Except for compliance with the law or in the case that authorization has been granted by the interested party, we never share personal information of our users with anyone.
In no case will data of professional, economic situation, or relative to the privacy of other members of the family be gathered without the consent of the parents or tutors in the case of children under thirteen years of age.
If you have accessed this website without notifying your parents and you are under the age of thirteen you should not register as a user and / or you should not provide your contact information through our forms.
Legal regulations accepted by this website
Ineo Prototipos has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of physical persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Ineo Prototipos SL
- Tradename: Ineo Prototipos
- VAT/ID: ESB62157078
- Address: C/Avenc del Daví, 6 Pol.Ind.Can Petit, 08227 Terrassa (Barcelona, Spain)
- Activity/Sector: Production of short series, prototypes and professional 3D printing
The data sent through the forms of the website will receive the treatment of data of "Web users and customers", as it is foreseen in the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above.
All the organizational security measures and techniques established in the current legislation are implemented.
Personal data is obtained from:
- Contact form.
- Sales form.
- User account registration.
Rights when providing data
- Persons concerned may request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Persons concerned may request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Persons concerned may request the deletion of their data, for example; when they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were captured.
- Persons concerned may request in certain circumstances the limitation of their treatment, in this case the data will be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Persons concerned may object to the processing of their data. In this case Ineo Prototipos SL, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, will stop processing the data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation of the interested parties.
- Persons concerned may request the portability of the data.
If the interested parties consider that the processing of personal data that concern them infringes the Regulation, they will be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which acts as the control authority.
Purpose of the treatment
Available information capture systems available on this website, through which the processing of information provided by persons concerned and their purpose is processed:
Contact form: The following personal information is requested: name, contact telephone number and email address. This data may be used by Ineo Prototipos SL to respond to requests for information, queries and comments regarding the information included in the web, the processing of personal data, the services provided by the company as well as other queries that the interested party may have. and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data provided will be located on the servers of 10dencehispahard SL (hosting provider of Ineo Prototipos SL) within the EU.
Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in the particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment data will be required. Following personal data will be requested: name, surname, VAT number, email, address, billing information. Data provided will be located on the servers of 10dencehispahard SL (hosting provider of Ineo Prototipos SL) within the EU.
Content subscription form: following personal information is requested: name, email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. We manage the sending of newsletters or electronic bulletins through Mailchimp. As we use this platform to carry out marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters, we inform that Mailchimp's servers are hosted outside the EU, in the US, under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose Information is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list, approved by the European Protection Committee.
Account registration form: following personal information is requested: name, email, to manage the registration of the account to my community. The data provided will be located on the servers of 10dencehispahard SL (hosting provider of Ineo Prototipos SL) within the EU.
Other purposes when processing of personal data:
- To improve the services offered by this web page
- When the user navigates on this website, other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies downloaded on the user's computer, detailed in the cookies policy, are also collected
- For the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to collect confidentiality of personal data, thus ensuring compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law
- Due to the fact that Ineo Prototipos SL can be present in social networks, this section will be used to govern the treatment of the data of people who become followers in the official pages of Ineo Prototipos SL. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of the websites of Ineo Prototipos SL. The data will be treated with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Ineo Prototipos SL. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. The profiles of followers in social networks will not be used in any case to send advertising individually
Ineo Prototipos does not sell, rent or lease personal data to identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. In some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, for such cases, the consent to the users will be required informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of such collaboration always carried out according to the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the processing of personal data
The consent is the legal basis for the treatment of the data of the interested party.
The offer of services and commercial or prospective products is based on the requested consent, in no case the execution of the subscription contract will be conditioned by the withdrawal of this consent.
The contracting of services and products also, according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
Time of conservation of personal data
They will be kept while the mercantile relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Recipients to whom the data will be communicated
Ineo Prototipos shares data with the following providers (under their corresponding privacy conditions) for the provision of services strictly necessary for the development of the activity.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services, having been selected in compliance with the rights preserved on this website.
Hosting: 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L., C/ Girona 81-83 local 6 08380 Malgrat de Mar Barcelona. More information at https://www.cdmon.com/es/ It treats the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider to Ineo Prototipos SL.
Web platform: Joomla.org, more information at https://joomla.org/ It treats the data in order to carry out its support services for Ineo Prototipos SL.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), residing in USA. More information at www.mailchimp.com It treats the data in order to perform its email marketing management services at Ineo Prototipos SL.
Google Analytics: analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on the computer of the interested party, to help Ineo Prototipos SL to perform the analysis of the use made by the users of the website. The cookie generates information about the use (including the IP address of the user) is transmitted directly and filed by Google on its servers in the United States.
Google Adwords: Ineo Prototipos SL carries out advertising campaigns through the Google Adwords program. Ads are displayed on Google's results pages, but by collaborating with Google, cookies are used to show more relevant ads results related to recent searches. This type of cookies includes third-party services such as Google Analytics or Adsense, as well as a series of DoubleClick services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. In the following link you can see how Google uses these cookies https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en and at https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en types of cookies used by Google. The user can manage Google ads and indicate that interest-based ads are not displayed using the ad settings available at https://adssettings.google.com/. Although the user decides not to continue receiving this type of ads may continue to appear due to factors such as the general location derived from the user's address. Directory inclusion services will be free referenced on the website itself. Ineo Prototipos SL cannot guarantee the accuracy at all times of the data entered in the files and advertisements that may appear on the website, but the company will try to keep them updated and express truthful information.
When browsing the Ineo Prototipos SL website, the following unidentifiable data can be collected:
- IP addresses, registration of use of services and sites, approximate geographical location.
- Other identifying data that can not be used to identify the user, among which are those related to the user's browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses third-party analytics services Google Analytics and Search Console.
Ineo Prototipos SL uses this information to manage the site, analyze trends, collect demographic information (from the user base as a whole) and to track the movements of users on the website.
Rights of the user when providing personal data
Interested persons have the right to access, rectification and deletion of their personal data. For example to rectify inaccurate data in the case of rectification or to suppress the data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In any case, the interested persons have the right to receive confirmation in this regard of whether personal data is being processed on the Ineo Prototipos SL website, whether or not they concern them.
Interested parties may request, in certain circumstances, the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Interested parties may, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, oppose the processing of their data. Except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, Ineo Prototipos SL will stop processing the data.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Ineo Prototipos SL is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapting all measures to avoid the loss, alteration, access or unauthorized treatment (for example Https protocols), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The violation of data by fraudulent access by third parties can not be guaranteed by Ineo Prototipos SL, the company cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network.
Accuracy of the data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data sent to the Ineo Prototipos SL website, our company is exempt from any responsibility in this regard. The users undertake to keep them duly updated and guarantee and respond, in any case, for the authenticity, accuracy and validity of the personal data provided. Therefore, the user accepts that it provides correct and complete information in the contact or subscription forms.
Acceptance and consent
Ineo Prototipos SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. The provider will inform on this page the changes introduced with a reasonable advance to its implementation.
Ineo Prototipos SL does not perform SPAM practices, in accordance with the LSSICE. Do not send commercial emails electronically if they have not been previously authorized or requested by the user. The user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter or news in the different forms on this website.
Ineo Prototipos SL commits to, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 04/20/2018